Thursday, October 2, 2008

Monster "Spider" bull shot in Utah


I don't know if anyone has heard of this bull or not, but there was a lot of video shot of him during the summer. After a month and a half of hunting someone finally shot him. He is said to gross green score 500 4/8 and net 488 green!!! Go to http://www.mossback.com/ to see this bull - incredible. Another site to look at is http://blog.kingsoutdoorworld.com/ in the comments section there on some comments about the hunt - but I can't wait to hear the really story behind this amazing bull. Yes, this bull was killed with the Govenors Tag which means he probably spent some $75,000 to $100,000 for this bull, including guides, but hey, it is a bull for the ages.

1 comment:

Erich said...

I saw an email about this bull and it was killed where my parents live and where I worked for 3 years. The area is known for big bulls and lazy hunters. I was not impressed; it sounded more like a commercial hunt with a governor’s tag. The guy basically paid a bunch of money for at least 6 guides to hold his hand and shoot it. I would have much rather seen a real hunter shoot it.